File Transfer - Accepted File Types
Whether you use email, FTP, or the web, we've got you covered.
Note: Use print ready files when at all possible to avoid additional cost
Those listed in blue are considered print ready.
- PDF (Acrobat)
- PLT (HPGL/2 plot file)
- PRN (HPGL/2 print file)
- VIC (Oce 9800 file)
- LDF (Oce 9800 file)
- DWF (AutoCad Web Format)
- CAL (Calcomp plot file) [download PDF instructions for CALS here]
- TIF (Group 4, Monochrome)
- DWG (AutoCad)
- DXF (Universal CAD format)
- MPP (MS Project)
- DOC (MS Word)
- XLS (MS Excel)
- PSD (Photoshop)
- ZIP (Winzip, compressed file)
- RAR (WinRAR, compressed file)
- Various graphic formats (JPG, GIF, etc)
We can accept files on the following media:
- USB 'thumb drive'
- Compact Flash
- SD Media
- Memory stick
We cannot accept the following:
- Macintosh formatted files or media
- Executables (EXE)
The accepted file type listed above should cover the vast majority of programs on the market. Programs like Visio, Powerpoint, IntelliCAD, etc can usually export (or 'save as') one or more of the accepted file types.